City Trust prides itself on being one of the premier providers of the trading company start-up services in Ireland. We have expert knowledge in Ireland Substance services which we utilize for our clients.
Ireland Company Formation & Management
Ireland remains an attractive jurisdiction for companies setting up European headquarters. This is due to its low rate of corporation tax, its favourable reliefs/credits on certain activities, and due to its infrastructure and skill set. However many clients find that, when compared with certain other jurisdictions in Europe, the set-up and running of the company can be expensive. This is why City Trust is offering to intermediaries, a unique all-encompassing Irish company set-up service for a very competitive fixed fee.
This competitive fixed fee is comparable to those offered in other jurisdictions and, we believe, significantly lower than those offered in Ireland to date. The fixed fee is based on start-up companies in their first year of trading. Regardless of whether they expand or remain small operations.
To assist clients in setting up an operation in Ireland. We are able to offer clients an opportunity to occupy fully serviced office space within our prestigious offices in Dublin city centre. Not only are our fees very competitive. You will also receive the added benefit of having all the expertise we bring “in-house”.
Benefits of choosing City Trust to set up your Irish company:
- Transparent & competitive fixed fee
- Incorporation and set-up of Irish private limited company
- Provision of two Irish resident directors, attending three board meetings per annum
- All statutory filings, tax registration, the opening of bank account
- Bookkeeping and accountancy service (excl. audit)
- General administrative work inc. payroll
- Take advantage of Irish rates and infrastructure
- With this uniquely priced service, clients get all the benefits of Ireland with significantly reduced costs.