To help clients and their advisors ensure their companies remain fully compliant with all financial reporting standards in Ireland and beyond, we provide a full book-keeping, accountancy & tax service from source documents through to completed financial statements.
Our team of book-keepers and accountants are conversant with Irish/UK GAAP and IFRS. Our services include:
- Accounting, financial reporting and consolidation.
- The preparation of management and statutory accounts on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Arranging audits.
- Financial modelling and forecasting
- Preparation of business plans
- Cash flow analysis
To ensure businesses and individuals comply with and manage their tax obligations, and to make sure they have an effective planning strategy, we offer the following tax-related services:
UK and Irish Corporate and Personal Tax Compliance & Advisory
- UK and Irish tax registrations
- Preparation and submission of corporate and personal tax returns
- Optimising the use of tax incentives and exemptions
- Utilisation of tax losses
Indirect Tax Services
- UK and Irish VAT registrations
- Preparation and submission of UK and Irish VAT returns
- Preparation of Intrastat and VIES returns
- UK and Irish payroll registration
- Preparation and submission of P30, P35’s, P45’s and P60’s
- Monthly payroll (including the production of payslip and money transfer)
International Tax Advisory
- Inbound and outbound investment consultancy
- Advise on dividend withholding tax issues
- Tax treaty issues and planning
- Holding and trading company structuring